Today I would like to dig deeper and showcase a few of the potential department store affiliate programs. In this day and age, with so much is being sold online, major department stores have seen the writing on the wall and have incorporated affiliate marketing within their portfolios.
When I say ‘department stores’ I am referring to ‘brick and mortar’ establishments that have had a relatively long and established reputation.
Why Department Stores?
Why would you want to become a department store affiliate? Well, as I have mentioned up above, reputation has a lot to do with it. Millions of people have been buying from these companies for years and years. So I think if you could find a couple of appropriate products that fall well within your given niche, what harm would there be to add a couple of popular and familiar institutions to help promote?
Possible Department Store Affiliate Program Niches
First, here are a few niches that would benefit from becoming a department store affiliate. What do you think? Can you think of any other sub-niches that I have not listed? Please comment below and help me out!
- Women fashion
- working women
- Men’s fashion
- business suits
- make-up, perfume
- women handbags
- home furnishings
- bedroom furnishings
Why Join a Department Store Affiliate Program?
As you can see from the niche examples above, their vast amounts of product that you could promote. Another great reason would be dependability. These businesses have a long reputation as well as millions of avid shoppers that have trust in these said businesses.
Many of these department stores have ramped up their online presence. They have seen the writing on the wall, in terms of seeing the potential of having their products online. Trust is a big thing when it comes to selling a product. Right?
Let’s now take a look at each of these affiliate programs individually, and then you can decide which is the best fit for you and your appropriate niche. I will be provided direct affiliate program links if available, as well as listing the average amount sold per sale.
So please take advantage and have a look at these five department store affiliate programs that I have researched for you and tell me what you think down below.
- products for all lifestyles- men, women, children, and home
- more than 14,000 products to choose from
- promotions and sales weekly
- huge selection of designer name brands
- average sale- $120
- Join via Rakuten Affiliate Marketing
- 10-day cookie
- Commissions vary
- US and Canada
- International shipping for 100 countries
- third largest home appliance dealer as well as tools, lawn and garden, automotive repair and maintenance, and fitness equipment
- broad apparel offerings for men, women, and children
- millions of products
- free store pickup, layaway, and in-vehicle pickup
- average sale- $203
- join via CJ Affiliates
- 48-hour cookie
- commissions vary due to products (1%-3%)
- product catalog available
- weekly affiliate newsletters
- US and Canada
- luxury department store
- a diverse span of prices
- designer brand names for clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, handbags, fragrances, makeup, wedding
- free personal stylist
- exclusive Northstroms products
- free shipping/ free returns
- expeditated and International shipping
- buy online and pick up at the store, curbside pick up
- all products receive commission except gift cards
- join via Rakuten Affiliate Marketing
- 2%-11% commissions
- affiliate links and banners
- only works with high-quality websites
- The US and Puerto Rico
- “T.J. Maxx delivers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day.”
- new products added daily
- free shipping on orders over $89
- Join via CJ Affiliates
- 30-day cookie
- 4% commissions
- monthly affiliate newsletter
- creative banners and text links
- not allowed promoting on social media
- responsive Affiliate Manager
White House Black Market
White House Black Market was founded in 1985, which specializes in high scale fashion for women 35 years and older. Initially, they concentrated on selling only white and cream-colored clothing and eventually expanded by adding black options as well.
- women clothing, concentrating on the simplicity of shades of white and black with a splash of color
- petite sizes offered
- join via CJ Affiliates
- 7-day cookie
- 2% commission
- monthly Affiliate Newsletter
- dedicated Affiliate Manager
What Do You Think? Are Department Store Affiliate Programs in Your Future?
Do you have a niche that would be able to utilize any of these department store affiliate programs? Do you happen to know of any other great affiliate programs that you would like to share?
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions down below!